You can get into college—without having a nervous breakdown. Start with this little book.
Mona Molarsky has helped many students face a daunting challenge: how to navigate a college admission process that’s become increasingly competitive—and complicated. Her practical guide introduces students and their parents to the realities of college admissions today and suggests solutions:
- Get the latest thinking from college admissions officers.
- Find out why you need more than good grades and test scores.
- See why it’s important to have a strategy for presenting yourself.
- Learn how to use high school to position yourself for college.
- Paperback: 140 pp.
- January 2016
- ISBN 978-0-996-86788-7
- 5 x 8 inches
- Available worldwide from Amazon and Kindle